The E300 Electronic Overload Relay is the newest technology for overload protection.
Its modular design, communication options, diagnostic information, simplified wiring, and integration into Logix technology make this the ideal overload for motor control applications in an automation system.
E300 Electronic Overload Relays provide the following benefits:
• Intelligent motor control (EtherNet/IP™ and DeviceNet™ enabled)
• Scalable solution
• Diagnostic Information
• Integrated I/O
• Adjustable trip class 5…30
• Wide current range
• Test/Reset button
• Programmable trip and warning settings
• True RMS current/voltage sensing (50/60 Hz)
• Protection for single- and three-phase motors
The E300 relay consists of three modules: sensing, control and communications. You have choices in each of the three with additional accessories to tailor the electronic overload for your application’s exact needs.
Check out the video below for more information: