Take advantage of our upcoming events to learn more about how you can use technology as a competitive advantage to get your products and machines to market faster, reduce costs, better utilise power and plant-floor assets and minimise the risks in your manufacturing environment.
Routeco and our partners hold a wide range of events throughout the year at various locations. To find out what is going on at a location near you, keep an eye on our events page. You can also subscribe to our monthly eNewsletters.
Rockwell Automation with Routeco will be hosting 4 UK events late June and early July this year. The themes are linked to working with OEMs, SIs and Manufacturing sites to bring practical benefits, and progress your digital transformation journey now. Requirements and the stage you’re at will be all but different, so if you're starting to evaluate your requirements or wanting to know what the next steps involve, let us share with you what the future will look like.
Click below to register your interest today!
Rockwell Automation's workshops enable you to experience the benefits of using an Integrated Architecture® system. The technical workshop series provides engineers with the opportunity to develop an undertstanding of Rockwell's Logix control platform through hands-on exercises using PACs, Variable Speed Drives, Remote I/O, Motion Controllers, HMI, Safety, and Ethernet IP products and the chance to convert from an SLC Program to Logix. Please see below for the list of dates and locations. For more information and to register to attend, please click here.
- Tuesday 9th April - Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes
- Thursday 11th April - Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes
- Thursday 13th June - Sandbach, Cheshire
- Thursday 12th September - Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes
- Thursday 14th November - Sandbach, Cheshire
- Wednesday 10th April - Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes
- Wednesday 12th June - Sandbach, Cheshire
- Wednesday 10th September - Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes
- Wednesday 13th November - Sandbach, Cheshire
- Wednesday 15th May - Sandbach, Cheshire
- Wednesday 10th July - Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes
- Wednesday 16th October - Sandbach, Cheshire
To register for Rockwell Automation technical workshops, please click here.
TechED 2019 - 21st - 24th October, Munich, Germany
The Ultimate Education and Training Experience
More than 150 sessions will be offered over three days, including thought-provoking keynote presentations, expert-led sessions, hands-on labs, and innovative demonstrations.
This is your opportunity to learn from industry leaders on how to achieve operational excellence, take your skills to the next level and develop plans to help drive increased productivity and profitability.
TechED™ offers you a unique opportunity to:
- Learn how to select and adopt the newest technologies and the value of integration, while shortening design and start-up cycles.
- Get to know our powerful range of products and configuration tools.
- Learn how to progress in the digital-transformation journey to drive increased productivity and profitably
Save the date.
Automation Fair® is the premier industrial automation event offering unmeasurable knowledge and skill-building opportunities in just two days. With over 150 exhibits and more than 400 hours of education opportunities, Automation Fair offers you and your team the ability to:
- Experience innovative technologies and trends
- Accelerate your expertise and skillset
- Transform your business
Click here to find out more.
Routeco LIVE 2020
Routeco LIVE will showcase the very latest in industrial control and automation products and give you the opportunity to learn about the latest trends and hot topics within the industrial sector.
- Scotland - 12th May 2020
- North - 14th May 2020
- Central - 19th May 2020
- South - 21st May 2020
Click here to see our Routeco LIVE 2018 event highlights.