The FLEX 5000™ I/O is a reliable and flexible distributed I/O solution, which allows you to choose your I/O to meet your operational needs. FLEX 5000 I/O enhances communication with 1 Gb EtherNet/IP™ connectivity, which offers higher speed and increased bandwidth. To provide flexibility in your network architecture, FLEX 5000 I/O includes 2 copper or 2 fiber ports (SFP) and support for DLR, Star, Linear, and PRP topologies. Designed for use in a broad range of applications, the FLEX 5000 I/O operates in -40…70 °C (-40...158 °F) temperatures.
- Enhances communication with 1 Gb EtherNet/IP connectivity through copper or fiber, with SFP adapters
- Supports a wide range of network topologies: DLR, Star, Linear and PRP
- Supports flexible installation with horizontal or vertical mounting
- Allows users to replace modules while system is in operation with easy snap-on installation via Removal and Insertion Under Power (RIUP)
- Offers flexible and modular capability to support up to 32-channel digital and 8-channel analog input/output
- Operates in -40…70 °C (-40...158 °F) temperatures, hazardous environments in Class I, Division 2, Zone 2, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, and extreme environments in Class G1, G2, and G3
Click here for more information.
For more information contact your local Routeco branch on 0370 607 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org