Allen-Bradley bulletin 5069 Compact 5000 I/O modules provide high-performance control in a compact design, and expand the performance capabilities of the Logix platform. They are the local I/O modules in a CompactLogix 5380 system and safety options are available. These modules are the ideal distributed I/O solution on an EtherNet/IP network for CompactLogix 5380 and ControlLogix 5580 controllers. Standard 5069 I/O modules are available for the CompactLogix 5480 controller. Compact 5000 I/O modules are great for applications with high-processing requirements.
Your high processing standards and safety requirements are covered. The safety capability of the new Compact 5000 I/O Safety modules expand to support local safety I/O control in the Compact GuardLogix 5380 controller.
Other benefits and features include the ability to:
- Provide a local safety connectivity to the Compact GuardLogix 5380 controller
- Provide distributed I/O to the Compact GuardLogix 5380 and GuardLogix 5580 controllers, which is accessible via a 5069-AEN2TR or 5069-AENTR over an EtherNet/IP
- Support up to 31 I/O modules per controller or adapter
- Provide faster safety reaction time
- Provide enhanced diagnostics information
- Rated up to SIL3/PLe
For more information, please click here.