Maximise your up-time and protect your assets.
Allen-Bradley Bulletin 193/592 E300 (networked) and E200 (non-networked) Electronic Overload Relays are the newest technologies for overload protection. The modular design, communication options, diagnostic information, simplified wiring, and integration into Logix technology make them the ideal overload for motor control applications in an automation system.
- Intelligent motor control (EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet, and non-networked options available).
- Offers modular solution with wide current range & adjustable trip class.
- Provides enhanced diagnostic information for single & three phase applications.
- Includes integrated I/O (additional expansion I/O available).
- Offers simplified wiring and easy integration into Logix
- Offers the ability to customize the E300 Overload Relay by selecting one each of the following modules (see below).
- 193-ECM E300/E200 Communication Module, 193-EIO E300/E200 Control Module, 193-ESM or 592-ESM E300/E200 Sensing Module
For more information on the Control Modules, please click here.
For more information on the Sensing Modules, please click here.