Extend Security with ThinManager
ThinManager has been about security from day one.
No data is ever stored on ThinManager-Ready thin clients, PXE-boot thin clients or on mobile devices using Relevance®. By default, USB drives will not be accessible on a ThinManager network of devices. All communication between clients and servers, including mobile device communication, is encrypted to ensure your automation network is only available to authorised users.
ThinManager’s support for Active Directory makes it a snap to set up users and groups in ThinManager while allowing you to keep Windows passwords obfuscated from end users. ThinManager also supports a wide range of authentication devices like Smart cards, RFID cards, fingerprint scanners and more. And, just like all other supported devices, ThinManager’s configuration wizards allow administrators to easily enable these devices without writing a single line of code.
ThinManager’s support for IP and USB camera overlays into your existing applications brings visual confirmation to any screen. This expanded view gives users the added safety and security of visually confirming what their applications are telling them.
- Relevance for Users (TermSecure)
- Securely deliver content through user/role-based management
- Biometric Security
- Use a fingerprint scanner to autheticate users safely and securely (supported hardware required)
- Allows terminal servers to be configured to deliver individual applications instead of desktops
- Authenticated Email
- Send emails from the ThinManager system directly to your authenticated email systems
- Active Directory
- Synchronise your Active Directory to create ThinManager Relevance users
- IP and USB Camera
- Give administrators and users the added security and visualisation of IP and USB cameras
- Make it easier to boot terminals in instances where there is a firewall between the terminals and their ThinServer
ThinManager is available to buy from Routeco now! Please phone 0370 607 1000 or email [email protected] for more information.