Powerflex 525 Drives offers built in hardwired Safe Torque Off and Ethernet comms as standard and is certified at PLd/SIL2 Cat 3.
Safe Torque Off removes rotational power to the motor without removing power from the drive for faster start-up after a demand on the safety system.
Features and benefits include:
- Power ratings of 0.4…22 kW / 0.5…30 Hp in global voltages from 100...600V
- Features a modular design with an innovative, removable control core that allows simultaneous installation and software configuration
- Offers a wide range of motor control, including volts per hertz, sensorless vector control, and closed loop velocity vector control
- Supports seamless integration into the Logix environment and EtherNet/IP networks with built-in EtherNet/IP
- Operates in high ambient temperatures up to 70 °C (158 °F) with current derating and a control module fan kit
- Offers compact footprint relative to its power range and Zero Stacking™ mounting with 50 mm airflow gap
- Provides permanent magnet motor control to help improve energy efficiency and reduce related costs
- Features Safe Torque-Off which is certified at PLd/SIL2 Cat 3. Removes rotational power to the motor without removing power from the drive for faster start-up after a demand on the safety system.
For more information, please click here.