Rockwell Automation has launched the NEW 2198-ABQE Encoder Output Module.
The Bulletin 2198 Encoder Output Module synchronizes devices to your integrated
motion on EtherNet/IP system. Reduced wiring increases reliability by eliminating the need to split encoder signals between the motor and drive. The module also increases machine design flexibility. It can sync to any axis of motion (integrated motion over EtherNet/IP or virtual) Kinetix® and PowerFlex® drives.
Features and Benefits:
- Enhanced Performance and Troubleshooting
- Synchronizes third-party devices to our integrated motion system
- Configure and program with Studio 5000 Logix Designer® Software
- In-cabinet installation eliminates the need to mount encoders on the machine
- Reduces wiring
- Increased Flexibility
- Syncs with any axis of motion. It is not limited to nearby axis
- Configurable output: quadrature or pulse train
- Dual ethernet ports support a variety of network topologies
- Provides role-based access control to routines and Add-On Instructions
For more information please click here
For more information contact your local routeco branch on 0370 607 1000 or email email@example.com