At Weidmüller, we deliver solutions for electrical connectivity, transmission and conditioning of power, signal and data in industrial environments. We are continuously developing innovative, sustainable and useful solutions for the individual needs of our customers to ensure competitive advantage, improved efficiencies and added value, as well as delivering a substantial return on investment.
Our customers come from a wide range of industries including machinery, process, energy, and transportation and device manufacturing. We are focused on providing optimum connections between people machines and components and complying with environmental, protection and safety standards.
Our characteristics and skills as an innovative and customer-oriented family business have always been our strength: with our high-performance products and solutions, comprehensive consulting and service, we are only too happy to contribute significantly by working in partnerships to tackle the challenges of the present and of the future, and to give guidance.
The Routeco and Weidmuller partnership means that customers are assured of an exceptional teamwork to bring them the most up-to-date electronic and connectivity solutions for industrial automation and process control applications as well as for power protection and generation inside and outside of the cabinet.
Our product portfolio includes:
- Active and Passive Industrial Ethernet components
- Electronics and Automation for the conversion, normalisation amplification and protection of digital and analogue signals as well as power supplies and surge protection.
- Modular Terminal Blocks and a whole host of other conductor connectors and accessories.
- SAI distributors for decentralised distribution
- Klippon® Enclosures and Cable Glands
- Heavy Duty Connectors offering excellent protection against dirt, moisture and mechanical stress and eliminating the need for a special series of housings for corrosive environments.
- Tools for cutting, stripping, crimping, screwing, measuring and testing.
- Marking Systems for the marking and labelling of devices, wires and connectors..
Find out more information about Belden, by visiting their website at www.weidmuller.co.uk