Boost Productivity with ThinManager
ThinManager provides a powerful set of tools that lets you focus on producing more with less downtime.
Downtime is the killer of productivity and profit. When it’s your responsibility to make sure that product goes out the door, you don’t have time to worry about managing the computers your workforce uses to get their jobs done.
ThinManager helps to take away the burden of spending too much time managing computers. The systems provide the ease-of-use you need to ensure that all devices and users have exactly the tools they need to get their jobs done. By supporting industrial-grade thin clients, we offer our customers the longest lasting system on the market.
ThinManager also provides full redundancy and instant failover on the server side so that you keep all the components of your automation network running in high availability mode around the clock.
No one wants a 2 a.m. phone call - but when it does happen, it’s best to have ThinManager in place so that a down terminal can be replaced in under 2 minutes with no loss of data. Simply plug in a replacement terminal, reconnect to ThinManager and continue working.
- Configuration wizards
- Easily configure every server, terminal and user without writing any code.
- Virtual Machine Support
- Connect to VMware ESXi servers to manage and control the virtual machines from ThinManager
- VNC sources can be shadowed and deployed to any terminal including mobile devices
- Server and Termial Grouping
- Create terminal server groups and assign server groups with a single click
- Custom variables
- Add user-defined variables to terminals, users and locations
- A client application that transforms a PC into a thin client terminal
- PXE Boot
- Allows many common thin clients to become ThinManager capable thin clients
- CSV and HTML Reporting
- Run reports that show the event log, configurations, uptimes and other critical data
- Touchscreen Support
- With ThinManager, it's easy to add a serial or USB touchscreen terminal
ThinManager is available to buy from Routeco now! Please phone 0370 607 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.