Since its foundation in 1961, Rittal has continuously evolved into the world's leading systems provider for enclosures, power distribution, climate control, IT infrastructure and software & services.
Today, "Rittal – The System." offers you a perfectly coordinated system platform. It unites innovative productions, pioneering engineering solutions and global service to accommodate the most diverse requirements. It caters to a whole host of industries, from machinery and plant engineering, to the automotive industry, through to information technology.
All from a single source, all in top quality. That is what "Rittal – The System. Faster – better – worldwide." is all about.
A workforce of 10,000 manufactures and develops "Rittal – The System." on your behalf. Ensuring you stay on track for success. Tap into synergy potential with our sister company Eplan, the leading manufacturer of software for cross-disciplinary engineering solutions.
Rittal's product portfolio includes:
- Power distribution
- Climate control
- IT Infrastructure
- Software and services
- Electronic packaging
- And more!
The company's owners, management and workforce are united by shared values. This is reflected in our successful cooperation and social commitments.
- The capability and cooperation of our staff harnessed to their goal focused motivation is a key asset of our company.
- We recognise the correlation between skills and knowledge development, motivation and company success. To that end, we encourage and sponsor our staff in training and further education and to share in the overall company success.
- We must be quicker and better than the competition, and we must prove this to our customers on a daily basis.
- Perfect mastery of our daily business secures our existence and positions us to meet the challenges of the future.
- Our goal is to develop long term and meaningful relationships on a partnership basis with our suppliers. This requires a strategic outlook based on competitive focused quality, delivery service, price and cooperative problem solving.
- We are aware of our responsibility to the environment and the world in which we live. We want, therefore, to take part in shaping and improving it.
- We power the system – faster – better – everywhere.
To find out more about Rittal visit their website at www.rittal.com