Boardman Transformers was established in Manchester 1955 by Ralph Boardman, father of Martin, the current Managing Director. The company operated from there for nearly fifty years before relocating to Cumbria in 2002.
Throughout, Boardman Transformers has kept true to the original goal of designing and manufacturing power transformers, control transformers and wound products to our customer’s exacting requirements. As an independent company, they are very proud of the reputation they’ve earned from over sixty years of making quality-built transformers that deliver exceptional performance.
Customer service continues to be key to the ongoing success of their business, along with:
- ability to react quickly to customer requests
- a company-wide ethos of high standards in manufacture
- being competitive on price, both for UK and international customers
- a commitment to investing in manufacturing equipment, including advanced automated CNC welding, winding and processing machinery
- operating a lean and efficient manufacturing model
- meeting and exceeding recognised quality standards
This ethos also extends to supporting their clients, their distribution partners and their customers to ensure they get the best service from Boardman Transformers and the products which bear the name.
Paramount to Boardman is the performance and safety of products; we manufacture for many different market segments, all with standard or industry-specific design and testing accreditation which we consistently achieve.
Boardman Transformers are accredited to manufacture 25VA to 5kVA Control Transformers that meet the standards and requirements of the Canadian CSA Standard and the American UL Standard. The CSA mark means that products have been widely tested for safety and performance, and is a mark of quality assurance recognized widely across the U.S.A. and Canada.
Find out more information about Boardman Transformers, by visiting their website at www.boardman-transformers.co.uk