Routeco Glasgow are hosting a four-and-a-half-day course for individuals who need to maintain and troubleshoot a ControlLogix system – but have no current working experience with ControlLogix systems.
Dates: Monday 28th October - Friday 1st November 2019
Cost: £1,636.00 per delegate
Venue: Routeco Glasgow, 25 Fairfield Place, College Milton Industrial Estate, East Kilbride, Glasgow, G74 5LP
Develop and practice your skills by:
• Learning basic concepts and terminology used with:
- ControlLogix system hardware
- Studio 5000 Logix Designer application
• Practicing a systematic strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems:
- Configuration issues
- Electrical noise
- Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
- Controller, I/O or other hardware issues
• Performing hands-on exercises
All Logix5000 systems use the same control engine; therefore, tasks are similar. You will see applicable references for other systems.
For more information, please click here.
Please email us if you would like to attend.