Designing or upgrading your safety systems?
Safety contactors provide mechanically linked positively guided contacts, required in feedback circuits of modern safety applications. Mechanically linked N.C. auxiliary contacts will not change state when a power pole welds.
In addition, the gold-plated bifurcated auxiliary contacts are ideally suited for low-energy applications or feedback control circuits.
Features and Benefits include:
- Direct-on-line and reversing
- Built-in surge suppression with
- electronic coils
- AC and DC coil control
- Complete range of accessories
- within each contactor family
- Compatible with our Bulletin 193
- Overload Relays and Bulletin 140M
- Motor Protection Circuit Breakers
- Meet IEC, UL, and CSA standards
- RoHS compliant
- Supports IE3 Motor Switching
- Safety contactors
For more information, please click here.