Dynamix™ 1444 Integrated Condition Monitoring system from Allen-Bradley integrates machine protection with your standard control system. With their Studio 5000™ Designer software you can configure your system in a single design environment. EtherNet/IP provides a single network infrastructure and, with dual Ethernet ports, it supports both linear and Device Level Ring topologies, which provides a single control architecture to protect rotating and reciprocating machinery.
- Includes EtherNet/IP communications, dual port or Device Level Ring
- Provides compact, distributed, and full integration into the Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture
- Includes high performance dual processors
- Provides conformal coating, rated to +70°C, and to Marine certification standards for shock and vibration
- Approved for Electrical Safety and Hazardous areas
- Offers configuration in any Allen-Bradley® ControlLogix® controller
- Includes standard assemblies for configuration, input, and output
For more information please click here or to buy this product please click here.