The Bulletin 100S Safety Contactors provide safe isolation of hazardous motion loads, using mirror contact performance. Mirror contacts provide reliable indication about the open or closed status of the main power poles.
- Includes red contact housing for easy identification
- Provides AC and DC operating coils
- Offers a complete range of accessories
- Reduces drop-out time to 18-23ms, a reduction of up to 50% compared to standard electronic coils
100S-C/104S-C Safety Contactors
- Includes mechanically linked N.C. auxiliary contacts
- Provides front-mounted auxiliary contacts
- Offers SUVA Third-Party certification
100S-D Safety Contactors remain available as replacements for legacy applications.
You can download more information here.
To buy this product, please click here.