CFR 1910.147, Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) continues to be one of the top 10 most cited violations by OSHA in the industry. Bureau of Labor Statistics data reports a total of 57,250 injuries in five year period from 2011 to 2017 in maintenance, installation, repair, and mechanic occupations on industrial machinery.
By attending this session, you will learn the purpose of energy control, Lockout/Tagout, the various elements in LOTO, types of LOTO, and training classification involved.
• The responsibilities for Management and Employees for LOTO
• When LOTO applies to the job at hand & training classifications
• The concept of "Equivalent Protection" under LOTO
• The differences between Energy Isolating Devices (EID) & Controlling devices
• How to use Group LOTO
• The differences between Electrical LOTO & all other forms of LOTO
• Safety-by–design methods as they are applied to LOTO
To register for this webinar, please click here.