The ArmorBlock I/O family is a hardened I/O product suitable for On-Machine use. Water-resistant and corrosion-proof, it can mount directly on a machine (without a control cabinet) allowing OEMs and end users to reduce installation and operating costs. It can also mount close to sensors and actuators to provide shorter cable runs and reduced wiring costs for automotive, material handling and packaging applications.
• Enhanced scalability with IO-Link technology to expand the number of devices on IO-Link master via IO-Link hub
• QuickConnect functionality for tool changer application
• Timestamping functionality for Sequence of Events (SOE) application
• Scheduled Output functionality for position-based output control
• Constructed for harsh environment (Rated IP65/67/69K): Mount anywhere on a machine, close to the sensors and actuators, for shorter cable runs and lower wiring costs
• Simplified Design: Supports up to 2A per output, nickel plated zinc die-cast housing and diagnostics in a single universal digital EtherNet/IP block
• Premier Integration: Offers Premier Integration into Integrated Architecture with full Add-on Profiles in Studio 5000 Logix Designer software reducing the need for additional configuration software
• Reduced Wiring: M12 L-coded power connector on selected blocks supports higher current allowing more blocks to be daisy chained.
For more information, please click here.