How many times do you need to get a few points of digital or analog inputs and outputs from point A to point B, but can’t justify the cost of running the wires? The Radio Kit is a replacement for hardwired I/O that is simple to deploy. The Kit requires no programming – just wire strippers and a screwdriver. There is no communication protocol to interpret.
The radios are paired and secured at the factory, so there are no settings or configurations to figure out. It is bi-directional, so digital and analog signals can be sent in both directions between two connected I/O stations. Inputs on one module are simply replicated as outputs on the corresponding module. The wireless I/O makes use of the unlicensed ISM band at either 868 MHz, 900 MHz, or 2.4 GHz (USA only). The radios can send I/O up to 4 miles for the 900 MHz or 1 mile for the 868 MHz and 2.4 GHz models. Each radio pair can connect up to 16 I/O modules, more than enough for most applications.
- Save time and money: Eliminates trenching and running conduit / deploys in minutes.
- Easy to use: No software configuration needed
- Easy to install: Mounts onto a 35 mm DIN rail without any tools
- Scalable: Supports a multitude of I/O modules per system. See specs for details.
- Secure: Factory paired, secure radio system keeps network protected from intrusions
- Failsafe: User can defines how outputs are failed over when RF or I/O communication is ever lost
- Reduced wiring: Single power termination per station
- 863-870 MHz, 902-928 MHz, or 2.4 GHz License-Free ISM Band Frequency
- 128-bit AES RF security
- Controlled local shutdown (ESD) via provided dry contact input
To buy this product, please click here.