Real-time control and information delivering smart manufacturing, machines and equipment.
Allen-Bradley Bulletin 2097 Kinetix 300 EtherNet/IP Indexing Servo Drives let you standardise on a single communication network for easier commissioning, configuration, and start-up. Integrate your entire control solution over EtherNet/IP-including HMI, controllers, I/O and motion-while maintaining reliable, high-speed connectivity.
Benefit from cost-effective, co-ordinated motion control. EtherNet/IP communications are used for commissioning, configuration and start up via standalone operation.
- Continuous output power of 400 W…3 kW
- Input volts: 115…240V AC single-phase and 230-480V AC three-phase
- Supports five different index types and as many as 32 indices
- Memory module for automatic device replacement
- Programmable through Add-on Profiles in the RSLogix 5000 programming software (version 20 orearlier) or in the Studio 5000 Logix Designer application (version 21 or later)
- Integrates with CompactLogix controllers as part of Integrated Architecture system
- Integrates seamlessly with MP-Series and TL-Series servo motors and actuators
For more information, please click here.