Allen-Bradley Bulletin 5069 CompactLogix 5480 controllers are real-time controllers with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise running in parallel to the Logix control engine. The CompactLogix 5480 uses the same re-architected control engine deployed in the ControlLogix® 5580 and CompactLogix 5380 controllers.
This line of Logix controllers supports embedded Windows applications, such as analytics, data gathering, and predictive computations. This ability to collect data and make decisions at the machine level helps to support the Connected Enterprise and benefits both end users and OEMs.
- Logix based real-time controller that runs an instance of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
- Supported in Studio 5000 Logix Designer® version 32
- ideal for mid-size to large applications requiring high performance control and data throughput
- Enables high-speed I/O, motion control, and Device Level Ring/Linear topologies
- Includes three GbE Ethernet/IP ports that enable high-speed communications, I/O, and motion control (two are configurable, and support Dual IP address or Device Level Ring)
- Allows users to deploy Windows 10 based off the shelf and/or custom applications while tightly integrated with real time Logix control
For more information, please click here.
To learn more about Allen-Bradley, please click here.