Discover maximum flexibility, reliability and performance.
Allen-Bradley Background Suppression Sensors offer high background suppression performance at sensing ranges up to 2m (6.6 ft).
This sensing capability fits applications where standard transmitted beam or retro-reflective sensing is not practical due to lack of easy access to both sides of the target or when economics is a major factor.
- Long range background suppression diffuse sensing mode
- Adjustable range settings
- Slim housing style
- Highly visible status Indicators
- Screw terminal connections
- Both NPN and PNP outputs (DC)
- SPST relay output (AC)
- Short-circuit protected outputs
For more information, please click here.