For single-phase applications that benefit from precise power monitoring, this new module will meet your needs.
Whether your application applies power in the form of a traditional sinewave, a sinewave with phase angle fired SCR control or from a DC power source, the RMS module will be a good choice for you. All modules offer 16-bit resolution, fully linearized data and over/under range indication. With a full featured Add-On-Profile, the module automatically populates information into the data table of the ControlLogix® controller. As an example, some of the data points being monitored and calculated by the module include RMS volts, RMS amps, Real Power, Apparent Power, and Power Factor.
Features and Benefits
- Eight isolated input channel pairs; one current and one voltage.
- Non-typical AC waveforms supported such as phase angle fired SCR waveforms.
- Increased visibility on energy consumption.
- Extend the life of critical components within your plant.
- Easily manage peak-hour energy demands to avoid expensive utility fees.
- Improve uptime and reliability by monitoring power on per component basis.
- Supported by local TechConnect phone support from Rockwell Automation at no additional cost.
- Easily configured using RSLogix® software.
For more information please click here.
For more information contact your local Routeco branch on 0370 607 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org