The Weidmüller Configurator supports the product orientated planning
through digital specification based on the current electronic catalogues from Weidmüller. The powerful engineering tool intelligently guides you through the product selection process.
During the configuration process all of the devices are automatically included in the project documentation including all relevant technical information. The resulting traceability ensures both by commissioning and services a huge savings potential through the accelerated processes.
Minimisation of failures
- check the integrity and plausibility of the system
- direct transfer of device specifications to CAE software to eliminate manual data input
- clearly defined cross-connectors to ease production and maintenance
- self-explanatory GUI
- build-up of best-practice database for standardised projects
- drag and drop for device configuration and virtual mounting
- 3D visualisation for dimensioning, wiring and marking
- Parts-list containing complete device specifications
- optimised purchasing by buying department with project-specific device list
- complete marking projects with direct printer connectivity using M-Print PRO
To find out more, please click here.
For more information contact your local routeco branch on 0370 607 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org