Looking for combining long life, lower power consumption and savings?
Solid state relay has been developed as the handling answer to the above.
World-class Allen-Bradley relays and timing relays by Rockwell Automation are designed, manufactured, and tested to meet your standard and most critical demands. Allen-Bradley wants you to focus your core activities, not parts. Allen-Bradley offers a broad product selection that provides flexibility and industry-proven reliability.
- Reduced PLC outputs to meet energy consumption goals
- Provides longer life for PLC, saving money and increasing efficiency
- Switching currents or voltage too high for PLC outputs to handle
- Interfacing two or more system voltages – for example, 24V to 120V
- Controlling multiple loads from safety and interlock commands
- Logic for manual control
- Reduced PLC outputs by using relays to turn many devices on and off simultaneously
- Provides isolation from solid-state output leakage current
For further information, please click here.