Are you looking for an Integrated Safety and Integrated Motion on Ethernet/IP included in a single controller?
The Compact GuardLogix 5370 controller uses Studio 5000 Logix Designer software, the same configuration, networking and visualisation environment as Allen-Bradley’s large-scale ControlLogix-based systems. The 5370 controller provides scalable integrated safety and motion options for a wider range of machines, providing a total solution for machine builders.
Features and Benefits:
Enhanced performance and troubleshooting
- Up to 16 axis of motion on EtherNet/IP
- Dual Ethernet ports support linear and Device Level Ring topologies
- Embedded storage module removes the need for a battery
- Removable 1 GB SD card improves data integrity
- Use standard and safety I/O in the same remote I/O rack
Safety and security
- Safety status indicators provide on-going safety status about the system
- Safety rated to SIL 3, PLe, CAT 4, 1oo2 hardware structure
- Integrated Safety and Integrated Motion on EtherNet/IP
- Access door provides easy access to the SD card and mode switch
For more information, please click here.