Bulletin 1719 Ex I/O modules are an intrinsically safe distributed I/O platform that can be mounted in Zone 2 or Class I, Div 2. This platform integrates devices in hazardous areas via EtherNet/IP in a chassis-based I/O design that provides maximum efficiency in a small space.
- Provides intrinsically safe I/O to satisfy application requirements, certified for Zone 2 or Class I, Div 2 mounting
- Integrates with the Integrated Architecture® system for easy configuration
- Connects on EtherNet/IP
- Supports in RSLogix 5000 v24 and above with Add-on Profile
- Offers compact, chassis-based I/O design where power supply is contained on the chassis
- Includes DLR adapter and optional power supply redundancy
- Offers HART 7 support that is standard on all analog modules
For further information, please click here.