Identify, mitigate and help eliminate the risk of automation obsolescence. In today’s economy, it is necessary to have migration solutions that help you to achieve increased productivity and lessen your risk of maintaining your legacy equipment. With your goals in mind, Rockwell Automation has developed a migration strategy that will allow you to quickly and easily migrate from 100-D and 100G contactors to 100-E contactors.
While Allen-Bradley bulletin 100-D and 100-G large frame IEC contactors have provided a dependable service to many customers, they will no longer be available for sale after March 31, 2019. The replacement 100-E contactors provide a narrower panel footprint, reduced weight, lower coil power consumption and simplified selection.
Bulletin 100-E IEC Contactors features and benefits include:
Electronic wide-range AC/DC coils
- Low inrush and hold-in power consumption
- Optional integrated PLC interface
- Integrated surge suppression
- Easier selection
- Reduced panel footprint makes retrofitting easier and can enable smaller enclosures
- Safety contactors available up to 750 A
- Mirror contact performance
- SUVA third party certified
- CE Marked
- c-UL-us Listed (File No. E41850/ E196120, Guide NLDX, NLDX7)
To buy this product, please click here
For more information contact your local Routeco branch on 0370 607 1000 or email our product specialists.