The industrial Internet of the Things (IIoT), Industry 4.0 and “big data” analytics are all topics at the forefront of the industrial automation world. While they represent the future of generating increased efficiencies for plant operations, it is not where most automation organisations are focused today.
The majority of automation engineers and managers face the challenge of what to do with their existing automation infrastructure to prepare for a future more digital world with new analytics, applications and increased connectivity.
Stratus have invited Greg Hookings, Principal Consultant for Industry 4.0 for Stratus Technologies, to join them in examining the steps that automation organisations can take to prepare for this new digital world and demonstrate how incremental investments can streamline existing operations to generate near-term savings while laying the foundation for future IIoT and Industry 4.0 applications.
You will learn about:
• How modernising your automation infrastructure prepares you for IIoT and Industry 4.0
• Key considerations for upgrading your automation infrastructure
• Best practices in realising a modern automation infrastructure
• The ease of updating existing applications and adding new ones
• Real benefits you can gain today and in the future
Time & Date:
Feb 14, 2018 1:00 PM
If you would like to register for this Webinar please click here
For more information contact your local Routeco branch on 0370 607 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org