The PLX51-DLplus-232 Data Logger is ideal for remote sites with limited communications that need to log data. OEMs can log their machine’s data to identify operational problems or efficiency improvements and can view this data online as trends via an integrated webserver. The trend data can be exported as a CSV file. The module supports REST API to collect JSON encoded data from the module that can be sent to other systems.
The PLX51-DLplus-232 can read and store data from EtherNet/IP PLCs, DF1 Serial PLCs and devices, or Modbus PLCs and devices. The PLX51-DLplus-232 has the capacity to store over 16 million records in its solid-state non-volatile memory. Each stored record includes a Date Time stamp, Tag Name, Data Type, and Value.
Features and benefits include:
- A built-in web server to trend up to five (5) user defined variables with configurable time period
- REST API to collect JSON-encoded data and send to other systems
- Stored data can be downloaded to a CSV file via the webserver or manually using the PLX50 Configuration Utility
- A built-in webserver provides detailed diagnostics of system configuration and operation
- Two logging modes: Data stored until memory is full or oldest data overwritten when memory is full – First in, First out
For more information, please click here.