The Cisco Industrial Ethernet 1000 (IE1000) Series Switches enable industrial network connectivity where traditional unmanaged switches lack the required performance and do not offer visibility and control.
Cisco IE1000 is a lightly managed Layer 2 switch designed for industrial users to better achieve productivity and network reliability, a primary element to business success.
- Minimised downtime: troubleshoot, monitor, and diagnose with Web-based GUI tool.
- Improved network resiliency: spanning tree enables network link redundancy and fast link recovery.
- Increased network security: port security allows disabling ports to control what gets connected to the network.
- Critical traffic prioritisation: guaranteed delivery of mission critical end devices traffic.
- Reduced overall TCO: VLANs allow for logical segmentation in a single switch, which reduces total number of switches needed.
For more information, please click here.