Routeco LIVE is back for 2018 and its going to be bigger than before!
It will showcase the very latest in Industrial Control & Automation products and give you the opportunity to learn about the latest trends and hot topics within the industrial sector. Our events will comprise of both a show floor, where you will find exhibits from our manufacturing partners, and throughout the day you can learn about:
- Industry 4.0, SMART Manufacturing, Enabling a Connected Enterprise
- IT/OT Convergence, Network Infrastructure for the factories of the future
- Machinery Safety, Legislation/Standards and Compliance
- Accessing and expanding into global markets for UK Machine Builders
- Enabling IoT technologies in the industrial sector
- Cyber Security best practices and protection concepts and technologies
- Migration of legacy control systems and managing obsolescence
- Motion Control optimisation and introduction to new technologies
17th April 2018 at the Village Hotel, Leeds South
19th April 2018 at Stadium MK in Milton Keynes
3rd May 2018 Hampden Park in Scotland
These events are free of charge however, all attendees must pre-register for admittance on the day.
Register now to avoid disappointment! Email RoutecoLIVE@routeco.com with your full name, contact details and company stating which event day you wish to attend.
If you are business leader, engineer, technical manager or commercial manager for a machine builder, system integrator, panel builder or manufacturing plant then this event is for you!