The term hygienic design stands for machinery, equipment and components which are designed to be easy to clean and are to be used in the hygiene-relevant areas of food, beverage and also chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Food poisoning, contamination and product recalls are usually the consequences of not consistently applied hygiene standards. The hygiene standards are becoming increasingly stringent and must be maintained by employees on site as well as by plant manufacturers and mechanical engineers.
Autonox24 have made the development and production of a robot mechanic to the highest hygiene standards of their business. Product safety is a top priority. This means that:
- Exclusive use of materials that are permitted in the food industry.
- No material coatings.
- Use of special seals.
- By providing the highest protection class (up to IP69K) the robot can be cleaned with high-pressure cleaners up to 28 bar.
- Cavity free construction, rounded corners and smooth surfaces allow quick and efficient cleaning.
- Geared to the current machine directives, standards and guidelines of the "EHEDG" foundation.
- Media supply for grippers and tools within the robot.
For a brief overview, view the video below:
If you are interested in our Robotics Solutions please contact: