The new Bulletin 2080 Micro870™ Programmable Logic Controllers are designed for standalone machine control applications that require flexible communications and greater I/O capabilities. These controllers support up to 304 I/O points with high performance I/O, interrupts, and Pulse Train Output (PTO) motion plus embedded Ethernet port and Bulletin 2085 expansion I/O modules.
- Offers 24-point controller
- Offers 280 KB memory that supports up to 128 KB user data and up to 20,000 program steps
- Includes 100 kHz high-speed counter (HSC) inputs on 24V DC models
- Provides embedded communications via USB programming port, non-isolated serial port (for RS-232 and RS-485 communications) and Ethernet port
- Supports up to three Micro800® plug-in modules
- Supports up to eight expansion I/O modules and up to 304 I/O points
- Provides embedded motion capabilities by supporting as many as two axes with PTO
- Communicates via EtherNet/IP™
- Operates in -20…65 °C (-4…149 °F) temperatures
For more information, please click here.
You can buy this product here.
For more information contact your local Routeco branch on 0370 607 1000 or email [email protected]