From 5 amp miniature to 2650 amp large-frames, Rockwell Automation® offers IEC contactors that are flexible, modular and easy to select and apply, with coordinating accessories, SCCR documentation and a PLC-compatible universal electronic AC/DC coil that reduces energy consumption.
When paired with the Bulletin 140G/140MG circuit breakers, customers can obtain documented short circuit coordinated ratings (SCCR) with the Rockwell Automation® online global SCCR selection tool. This enables users to select the specific combinations of Allen-Bradley components they are applying—circuit breakers, contactors, overload relays—and obtain a test summary letter documenting the compliance of their specific products with to IEC and UL standards. This documentation is based on coordinated testing conducted in Rockwell Automation accredited test facilities and witnessed by Underwriters Laboratories.
Features and Benefits
- Direct-on-line and reversing contactors
- Built-in surge suppression with electronic coils
- AC and DC coil control
- Complete range of accessories within each contactor family
- Compatible with our Bulletin 193 Overload Relays and Bulletin 140M Motor Protection Circuit Breakers
- Meet IEC, UL, and CSA standards requirements
- RoHS compliant
- Supports IE3 Motor Switching
- Safety contactors
Click here to find out more and see this short video here.
For more information contact your local Routeco branch on 0370 607 1000 or email email@example.com