Powerful Performance. Flexible Control.
Allen-Bradley PowerFlex 753 AC Drives are cost-effective and easy to use in general purpose applications requiring safety features. They come standard with built-in I/O, which is ideal for machine builders and system integrators who want to reduce engineering costs, deliver machines to market faster, and meet end user demand for more productive machines. Select size-optimised drives for low-power applications where you have limited space available. The Dual-port EtherNet/IP Option Module offers flexible, cost-effective methods for leveraging EtherNet/IP networks.
- Power ratings:
- 200...240V: 0.37…132 kW / 0.5…200 Hp / 2.2…477 A
- 380…480V: 0.75…250 kW / 1.0…350 Hp / 2.1…456 A
- 600V: 1.0…300 Hp / 1.7…289 A
- 690V: 7.5…250 kW / 12…263 A
- IP00/IP20 NEMA/UL Type Open, flange mount, IP54 NEMA/UL Type 12
- Dual-port EtherNet/IP Option Module helps you leverage EtherNet/IP networks, minimise the number of managed switches, and reduce cabling needs when using Device Level Ring (DLR) networks
- V/Hz control, vector control with FORCE™ technology and sensorless vector control
- Predictive diagnostics to extend the life of cooling fans and relay outputs
- Slot-based architecture provides three option slots for feedback, safety, communications, additional I/O, or an auxiliary power supply
- Configuration and programming via integral LCD Human Interface Module (HIM), DriveTools SP software, Connected Components Workbench software, or Studio 5000 Logix Designer® software.
For more information, please click here.