Allen-Bradley bulletin 1768 CompactLogix and Compact GuardLogix controllers are ideal for small to mid-size applications that require safety, motion, and/or complex communications. These controllers offer integrated serial, EtherNet/IP or ControlNet channels, and modular DeviceNet communications. They support as many as 30 I/O modules and as many as 16 motion axes.
- Controlled distributed I/O via EtherNet/IP, ControlNet, or DeviceNet
- Support seamless bridging with data control and collection over the same network
- Support SIL 3, PLe integrity (L4xS controllers only)
- Permit on-line editing, forcing and other standard activities while securely isolating safety functionality (L4xS controllers only)
- Integrate with 1769 Compact I/O™ modules
- Provide integrated serial port
- Offer user memory options ranging 2 MB to 3 MB
- Require SERCOS interface modules for motion
- Require a chassis
For more information, please click here.