Back to Basics - Introducing new 1606-XLB family of power supplies with high efficiency and life expectancy.
Bulletin 1606-XLB offers reliability and efficiency usually available only in more expensive power supplies. These power supplies are rated up to 1.37 million hours mean time between failure (MTBF) and the minimum service life-time is typically 47,000 hours. Efficiency figures range from 90.7% up to 95.2%.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in 5A (120 W) and 10A (240 W) sizes.
- Designed for extended mean time between failure for longer service – at a significant price advantage.
- Clever single-board design enables up to 95.2% efficiency, reducing heat output which leads to less thermal stress on other components in the enclosure.
- DC-OK signal allows monitoring of unit’s output voltage.
- Clicks smoothly onto any standard DIN rail and features large-sized terminals, making wiring easier.
For more information, please click here.